If you come across a Facebook Fan Page that has created a month ago and have 10 thousand likes, it’s not wondering thing now. But for few people it’s really amazing to see the newly created page having 10 thousand or more fans even when its more surprising when the page do not have anything special about like it’s now an official page of some celebrity, not even the Fan Page of some worldwide popular brand or world’s most selling product . Few people who do not have awareness about these things really amazed that how it could happen. So now let me tell you!
It has been very common to have the ads on Facebook advertisement section or on other sites to raise the fan following of Facebook fan page, websites or blogs. For example get 1,000 likes in $50, get 5,000 likes in $500 etc. These days many websites are working here to sell Facebook likes and they are having quite good responses as well because the fan page owners and websites owner thinks this is one of the good things to capture the market response even when you are new in market.
Apparent Advantages of Buying Likes/Fans :
- You can rapidly get-in to the market on social media.
- You can through a message to larger number of people about your product/brand and contact them directly.
- More liking means your popularity graph is increasing on social media.
- At likings only the exposure of your page/brand do not stop here each person like your page his friends might view his recent activities and find your page there he/she may also like you as well.
- There might be some crowd that attracts to your page /website/blog just to see the more number of fans.
Disadvantages of Buying Likes/Fans:
- As they are paid fans they might not respond on private messages sent by you.
- You may get thousands of fans by paying there are still chances of having less active users on your page.
- Now the usual Facebook account holder has restrict himself so much because of spamming that he does not like the page he is not interested about or he does not know about the page himself.
- A real fan suggests and refers pages to their friends but the paid does not have this attribute.